Sporting Clay Shoot
The Seventh Annual Sporting Clay Shoot, put on by the Caldwell Veterans Council, is set to take place again this year! All proceeds will benefit the Caldwell Veterans Memorial Hall.
Date and Time:
- September 9, 2023 at 10am. (Registration begins at 9am).
- Idaho Sporting Clays (5040 Sage Rd. Homedale, ID 83628)
- $55 for individuals
- $200 for a team of 4
- Starts at 9am and can be done ahead of time on our website or in person at check in.
- To register online please click the “Buy Tickets” button at the top of the page. Please bring your receipt with you to the event so we can check you in quickly.
- To register in person please bring cash, check or card to the check in table and if you are part of a team, please have your entire team with you.
What to bring:
- Your own gun.
- Your own shells.
- Your own eye protection.
- Your own hearing protection.
What is included:
- BBQ Lunch.
- Raffle Prizes.
- Best Team Prize.
- Top Guy and Gal Prize.
Become a Sponsor:
- Click here for sponsor information.
- If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the Caldwell Veterans Memorial Hall Sporting Clay Shoot, please contact us at (208) 402-6590.
- Phone: (208) 402-6590
- Email: [email protected]
- Physical Address: 1101 Cleveland Blvd. Caldwell, ID 83605
- Mailing Address: PO Box 1535 Caldwell, ID 83606